Charitable Gift Annuity - Immediate
How It Works
- You transfer a minimum of $10,000 in cash or securities to Paterson Habitat for Humanity.
- Paterson Habitat pays up to two beneficiaries (including you, if you wish) fixed income for life.
- Beneficiaries must be at least 60 at the time that payments are to be received.
- The remaining balance passes to Paterson Habitat when the contract ends at the death of the last beneficiary.
- Receive dependable, fixed income for life in return for your gift.
- In many cases, increase the yield you are currently receiving from stocks or CDs.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- A portion of your annuity payment will be tax free.
For more information, please contact:
Amy Ferrante-Martin, Individual Development Officer
(973) 595-6868 ext 106 | firstname.lastname@example.org