Why SHOP at the Paterson Habitat ReStore?
Three things happen when you shop at the Habitat Restore:
• You save money.
• You buy items that might have otherwise been thrown in our overcrowded landfills!
• You help support Habitat's efforts to eliminate substandard housing in Passaic County!
415 Hamburg Turnpike, Wayne, NJ 07470
Main line: (973) 782-6993
Donation Hotline: (973) 782-6996
Wednesday, Friday & Saturday 10am - 5pm
Thursday 10am - 8pm
Sunday 12pm - 5pm
Most items are priced 50-85% off retail value
Big enough to accommodate, yet small enough to navigate, you never know what you'll find at our ReStore, but it's sure to be a deal! Our ReStore is open to the public Thursday thru Saturday (9am-5pm). We sell new and gently used home improvement supplies - from cabinetry to appliances, paint to flooring, and light fixtures to brick pavers.
We’re an “in person” kind of store. With the constant flow of donations and purchases, our stock changes constantly, so if you’re looking for something specific, you’ll have to come down and see us.
The Art of Buying
We're not like most other stores, and we look forward to welcoming you in our store. If you've never been to our ReStore before, here are a few things you should know about us before your first visit:
- All items are sold as-is and all sales are final. Bring your measurements and be sure of what you’re buying
- We’re a self-service store. Be prepared to shop and load yourself. That’s one way we’re able to offer a $300 door for only $175.
- We accept cash, MasterCard, VISA and Discover (credit and debit cards). No checks accepted.
- We can hold your item(s) for you for up to 3 business days so you can make arrangements for pick-up. Smaller items are "pay-and-carry".