Donate a vehicle to Cars for Homes - Paterson Habitat for Humanity’s car donation program and support local families.
Your car donation is another way to support Habitat for Humanity’s work in Paterson and it’s quick and easy to arrange. And, your donation may also be tax deduction.
Paterson Habitat for Humanity will accept cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Best of all, towing is free!
DONATE ONLINE or call 1-877-277-4344
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
- 100% of net proceeds helps local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in Paterson, New Jersey?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in New Jersey?
New Jersey will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car. To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.